Sanibel Insurance Works With Servcom USA For All Its IT Service Needs
New Employee Onboarding on Microsoft 365 is crucial. It provides a great experience by enhancing an all-in-one hybrid work environment. New employees can conveniently find important work resources, meet their co-workers, and prepare for success in their new roles.
For the process to be successful, it calls for the input of an expert in Microsoft 365 platforms, a skill most internal IT teams lack. That’s where Servcom USA comes in to do all the hard work.
We are an IT Support and Computer Services company serving businesses in South Carolina & Across the United States. The following is a case study of one of our success stories in providing licensing and support for Microsoft 365 to one of our valued clients.
How Servcom USA Enhances the IT Environment for Sanibel Insurance
Sanibel Insurance or Heidrick & Company Insurance started with one agent but has 17 employees. It handles personal line insurance for people living on or near the barrier islands in Southwest Florida. It also offers commercial line insurance for companies in all industries.
The company has a hybrid work environment in which some employees work in the office and others remotely. For a smooth employee onboarding process, it needed to choose a platform tailored to its operational and communication needs.
Microsoft’s New Employee Onboarding template enables organizations to improve their onboarding process. The templates deliver a flexible and consistent experience, and users can utilize them together or separately.
The templates make it possible for organizations to:
- Provide new employees with a place to start
- Bring stakeholders on board in new employee onboarding
- Connect new employees to the other employees and the company culture
- Generate data and usage reports to measure NEO content effectiveness
Unfortunately, Sanibel Insurance faced a challenge with Windows and Microsoft’s integration: it locked itself out after canceling the license. Since they needed a way to get back onto the platform, the company reached out to Servcom USA for assistance.
Why Did Sanibel Insurance Choose Servcom for IT Support?
The Admin Assistant at Sanibel Insurance reports that they’ve had a lot of support for Microsoft 365 and other IT functions from Servcom. She recommends the MSP to other businesses in search of Microsoft Licensing and IT support for various reasons:
- Servcom’s team responds immediately through their help desk, emails, and phone calls.
- Quick resolution of tickets, indicating who will work on what
- Great customer service
- Reliable remote support and great partnership
Sanibel Insurance has benefitted from partnering with Servecom USA with round-the-clock IT support. The full-coverage IT services bring peace of mind through dynamic and strategic support services in an all-encompassing package. Sanibel’s IT needs are covered at every endpoint, providing everything the company needs at a predictable monthly charge.
Services We Provide at Servcom USA
At Servcom USA, we believe in collaboration and carefully listen to our client’s needs to understand their IT position. We design customized IT solutions after clearly understanding our client’s IT environment. We aim to make IT functions efficient and secure for companies with a bigger, globally diversified group of employees.
Our range of services includes:
- Managed IT Services: You can offload your general and specialized IT tasks to our team to reduce costs and free your internal team to perform functions specific to your business.
- Cloud services: We support businesses in migrating their businesses to the cloud to leverage the power of mobility, security, and scalability.
- Cyber security: We work to secure your business against cyber threats by providing the right solutions to keep your files confidential and away from prying eyes.
We provide IT support for businesses in Columbia, South Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn how we can support your business IT needs.